Capes and Cowls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message and a mission

+3
felixmac09
Vaughn
Rick
7 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

A message and a mission - Page 10 Empty Re: A message and a mission

Post by Rick Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:36 am

Fear easily finds several articles on the web as well as various discussion forums detailing Constance's deeds of upstanding citizenship and heroism. He also comes across many discussions surrounding different photographs and documents from the towns founding to the present all revolving around Constance, who she is, where she came from, and what she is doing in Rookfall. Discussions range from Vampire to Alien or Spirit of the land the city was built on but no one seems to have any substantial facts to back up their arguments.

Archangel is easy enough to find for completely different reasons. Videos, GIFs, Vimes, tweets, and a hundred posts on various religious websites. Theories range from her being an actual Angel to the Antichrist here to subvert true believers are all over the internet. Her appearance sparked several interesting articles on a rise in attendance at various places of worship around the city.

Constance awakes to a text message from Fear. His message seems relatively pleasant, hopefully this can all be handled reasonably and everyone can get some answers today.

Rick
Admin

https://capesandcowls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kalindra Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:39 pm

Nadia wakes up at 8 am and unplugs the array of cords keeping her systems charged. She makes a token attempt to straighten what's left of her hair on the left half of her head, and dons a knee length black skirt and a short-sleeved top. Planning to arrive a little early and wait for the others in the library, she activates flight mode and heads for the ORACLE building.
kalindra
kalindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:13 pm

Reading the message from Fear Constance replies I would like to meet with you along with several others who were involved in last night's incident. We believe we have all been contacted by the same individual and would like to discuss if you are still at or can meet with us at the ORACLE facility near the bank.

Rick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Fear checks his phone, replying, "On my way.".

Others, rock guy, Archangel, more probably. Contacted by the same individual? Ghost guy? Really? Huh. This goes pretty deep. I wonder who that guy was. It sure would be nice if I hadn't lost those ORACLE files oh so long ago.

Fear walks out of his apartment and drives to the ORACLE facility.
Damn regeneration, I'd have saved on a few bucks if I'd just stayed unconscious. Ah well, at least I got to sleep in my own bed for a while last night/.
Vaughn
Vaughn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:59 pm

End of Part 1

Participants gain 2 XP

Rick
Admin

Back to top Go down