Capes and Cowls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow the Money

+3
kalindra
kyleschmelz
Rick
7 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Follow the Money - Page 15 Empty Re: Follow the Money

Post by kalindra Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:55 pm

"Uh..." Nadia blinks at Archangel for a moment. "I guess I don't want to go clothes shopping unless I have to. I figured we would just be the Rookfall chapter of whatever Doctor Weird's organization is called? 'Rook Patrol' sounds good, though. But also before we discuss racing stripes shouldn't we think about, like, laying down ground rules about how we operate? Or electing a team leader?"

I don't want to be the boring nerd here, but if we don't agree on who's calling the shots, we'll end up repeating the incident with the bank doors... Or the incident at the truck place... Or all of our embarrassing mistakes getting photographed again and ending up on the internet.

Beginning to lose confidence in the whole endeavor, Nadia reminds herself that they ended up catching three bank robbers despite everything that went awry.
kalindra
kalindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariah Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:01 pm

Logan pulls the paper from her forehead and lays it neatly back on the table. Her lips pull back into a tight, thin-lipped smile and the corners of her eyes crinkle at Archangel's excitement over team names; a thinly-veiled sort of silent laughter.

She scrunches her nose a little at the color orange. It suits Archangel, but Logan can't imagine wearing it. Yellow, she can handle. Blue is comfortable; it blends into a crowd. White reflects the most light. She wouldn't mind a uniform, she supposes, as long as it had a hood or something. A logo seems as ridiculous as a team name. She writes none of this down, though, waiting to see what the others come up with before she decides to entirely dismiss these things as unseemly ideas.

It is easier to bend rules than to make them up as you go, she thinks in response to Nadia's comment. When she mentions picking a team leader, Logan tilts her head toward Nadia with a raised eyebrow.
Mariah
Mariah

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleschmelz Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:05 pm

"Well, for team leader, I see one person actually trying to organize this junk, and coincidentally it's the same person that seems to care most about PR." Tremor looks pointedly at Nadia. "Seems like an easy choice to me."

kyleschmelz

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Fear nods after Tremor's comment, "I have to agree, it seems like you're the most qualified of us, you've already been taking charge of the situations, so I doubt it'd be too much of a transition." He stops and fixes his cowl on Nadia, waiting for a response.
Vaughn
Vaughn

Back to top Go down

Post by kalindra Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:00 am

Nadia looks up, surprised. "What, seriously?" She looks back and forth between Logan, Fear and Trevor, caught between feeling flattered and apprehensive. "Wait, so you're suggesting this before we delineated the expectations--never mind. So do we vote now? Or what?" She turns toward Shade and Archangel to see whether either is prepared to render an opinion.
kalindra
kalindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:54 pm

"Didn't really think we'd need a leader personally. Figured this would be more of a council of equals kind of thing. That said if we ARE going the team captain route I don't have any objections with it being you." Archangel says when Nadia turns to her.

Rick
Admin

https://capesandcowls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kalindra Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:07 am

I guess we'll find out whether this means anyone will listen when I tell them not to break stuff, Nadia muses. "Uh, ok then, I guess we should all come back here tomorrow to meet Doctor Weird's guy, then?"
kalindra
kalindra

Back to top Go down

Post by felixmac09 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:37 pm

Shade nods his agreement at the previous comments. "Try to come up with ideas for facilities, costumes, names, and such in the meantime? Everyone bring a few suggestions tomorrow maybe?"

felixmac09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Everyone begins standing up and preparing to head off to prepare for tomorrow.

[I'll wait a while in case anyone else has anything to add otherwise we'll move along to the next morning shortly.]

Rick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:23 pm

End of part 2

Participants gain 3 XP (Note this gains an Advance)

Every 5 points accumulated grants a hero an Advance. An
Advance lets a character do ONE of the following:
• Gain a new Edge.
• Increase a skill that is equal to or greater than its linked
attribute by one die type.
• Increase two skills that are lower than their linked
attributes by one die type each.
• Buy a new skill at d4.
• Increase one attribute by a die type.*
*You may only choose this option once per Rank.

Rick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum