Capes and Cowls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constance Blanche

2 posters

Go down

Constance Blanche Empty Constance Blanche

Post by Hannah Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Name: Constance Blanche
XP: N/A
PP: 30 (35 with Super Karma)
Race: Human

Attributes: Agility d6 (d10, x2 Super Attribute), Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6

Skills: Fighting (A) d10, Knowledge:Rookfall City (Sm) d6, Notice (Sm) d6, Streetwise (Sm) d6, Investigation (Sm) d6, Stealth (A) d4, Tracking (Sm) d6

Charisma: 0, Pace: 6, Parry: 7 (-4 penalty to attacks made against her, Super Speed), Toughness: 5 (11 W/ Combat Armor, Vest and Head Only)

Hindrances:
Code of Honor: Major
Heroic: Major
Loyal: Minor
Vow: Protect The City: Minor

Edges:
Arcane Background: Superpowers (free)
Super Karma
First Strike (if not Shaken, she gets a free Fighting attack against a single foe who moves adjacent to her)
Extraction (Make an Agility roll. If successful, one opponent doesn’t get a free attack anytime you disengage)
Champion (City) (Champions  fight  the  forces  of darkness.  They  add +2  damage  when  attacking supernaturally evil creatures, and have +2 Toughness when suffering  damage from supernaturally evil sources, including arcane powers and the weapons, claws, teeth, etc., of such creatures)

Super Powers:
6 - Matter Control (Metal) Level 3  [Constance can use the city itself to fight dangers within it]
    -2 Requires Material
    +2 Range
4 - Jinx (1 or 2 on a skill die against her results in a critical failure) [The city is bonded with Constance and attempts to help her]
    +2 improved Jinx
10 - Speed (240 MPH) [Time doesn't affect the timeless]
7 - Damage Field Level 2 (3 d6) [Another manifestation of the consequences of fighting someone bonded with the city]
    +1 Heavy Weapon
1 - Heightened Senses (Super Sense: Hearing, +2 Notice) [Constance knows what the city sounds like when it's resting]
2 - Ageless (+2 to Common Knowledge Checks) [Constance was born of the city, and is its timeless protector]
    +1 Very Old
Super Karma (5 Pts):
    4 - Super Attribute (+2 Agi)
    1 - Speak Languages

HQ (6 pts, 5 +1 for no vehicle)
1 - Tiny Size
3 - Good Quality
0 - Urban Location
2 - Specialized Lib/Lab: Rookfall City (Police Records, Security Information, Etc.)

Constance has been given permission to use the old basement of Town Hall (which previously had been used as a rat enclosure, as far as she can tell). The small basement isn't all that bad though, and gives her a great central area to work out of, as well as immediate access to many helpful materials.

Equipment: ($500 Total, $100 floating after purchases)
Combat Armor: Vest $300, Helm $100

Background:
No one remembers a Rookfall City without a Constance Blanche. If you go look at the ribbon cutting and other event photos at town hall, Constance happens to be in every single one of them, smiling with her trademark victory rolls and imposing stature. Normally this wouldn't be a cause for confusion, except that Rookfall City is hundreds of years old. Lore often tells that Constance was sprung into being when the first settlers of Rookfall birthed the idea for the magnificent city.

Constance is often seen appearing at various town meetings, or addressing the mayor's concerns. She speeds around the city helping in any way she can, whether it be assisting a child who can't find their parents, or opposing a villain terrorizing the city. There have been various reports of different strange happenings around her, such as curbs raising to trip up villains or doors mysteriously opening to slap an escaping thief. Because of this, it's said that the city itself rallies behind Constance as she protects it and it's inhabitants.

Constance doesn't wear a mask, or really a traditional superhero suit. She's often seen dressed in somewhat outdated clothing, reminiscent of the WW2 era. When asked about her power suits, blazers, and trousers, she often jokes that "I prefer skirts, but they really just aren't practical for many modern day working women."

Height: 6'5”
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark Brown, a tad longer than shoulder length.

Last edited by Hannah on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Constance Blanche Empty Re: Constance Blanche

Post by Rick Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:25 pm

First thing I see is that it looks like you have 4 extra points in skills that I don't see accounted for by powers or anything else

Rick
Admin

https://capesandcowls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:33 pm

Rick wrote:First thing I see is that it looks like you have 4 extra points in skills that I don't see accounted for by powers or anything else
Nevermind, found those with ageless and heightened senses. Your damage field should actually be 3d6 I believe, 2d6 base plus a d6 per additional level.

Rick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:38 pm

Healing was accidentally left in, I have taken it out. The ageless and heightened senses wasn't accounted for. Fixed the damage field as well.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:47 pm

Alright, the only other thing I would note is that you mention in your backstory that Rookfall is hundreds of years old, I haven't decided on an exact founding date (didn't think I would need to haha.) but since the US is only about 240 years old and Rookfall is somewhere in the midwest I would put it at more of a ~150 year old city, so instead of hundreds of years I would go with century and a half. As that's a story detail I'll go ahead and approve.

Rick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum